Opinion on Pricing a Mexi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Just opinion needed. I've already offered someone( a student) a division of Mexi. xerophyticum 'Oaxaca' for $30. It has one old growth and a new growth(not fully developed yet). I wonder if it is a fair price, especially for a student. Thanks.

Edit: Feel free to move this thread to somewhere else if it is not on the right sub-forum.

Thanks for the input, Tyrone. and I am glad to hear that.

Very good deal. They sell it here for $100 a piece.

Luckily it pays to have a good friend. I got mine for free from paphman!

I got a healthy one with 1 + 1 new start for $35 from Tom Kalina of Fox Valley Orchids, and I'm pretty happy about it. It is the selfed offspring of your clone. $30 seems to be a fair price.

$30,- would be an instant buy for me.

Mexipedium is very expensive here in Europe and with the current prices and my inexperience with them they are still a big no no as far as adding them to my collection goes.

Just opinion needed. I've already offered someone( a student) a division of Mexi. xerophyticum 'Oaxaca' for $30. It has one old growth and a new growth(not fully developed yet). I wonder if it is a fair price, especially for a student. Thanks.

Edit: Feel free to move this thread to somewhere else if it is not on the right sub-forum.

Would be great deal, i think!I bought a single growth plant for 80 EUROs!!!

where I can get plants for this price, all I know are over 100€ even for friends, if well established plants

It is quite interesting to know this species will cost so much more in EU..., however, on this side of the pond, we have to pay a lot more for some of the Angraecoids if you ever can find them.

Thank you all for the inputs.

Windyhill had them for sale for $35-55. I got a 3 growth 5 lead for Andy for $75. I killed tho..

Latest posts

Back