OMG pics...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I guess I am out!

since I'm disabled and a little retarded does that give me a pass on the making fun of those with disabilities?

It's honestly not that difficult to post "OMG pics" and still maintain a modicum of decency. I think most of our members can agree on that.

Damn I guess I am out!

since I'm disabled and a little retarded does that give me a pass on the making fun of those with disabilities?

I make fun of my disabilites and drain bramage all the time!

We just need to be careful. Lots of state, county and educational systems have filters that won't allow students and employees access if they find photos that are considered inappropriate. We just don't want to limit the site and have legitimate, educational searches blocked. I've made some boo-boo links in the past and it happens. Just watch what you link and post here, is all we ask. :>

I make fun of my disabilites and drain bramage all the time!

We just need to be careful. Lots of state, county and educational systems have filters that won't allow students and employees access if they find photos that are considered inappropriate. We just don't want to limit the site and have legitimate, educational searches blocked. I've made some boo-boo links in the past and it happens. Just watch what you link and post here, is all we ask. :>

If I didnt make fun of my brain problem i wouldnt make it through the day,especially between all the meds and getting 2 nice size chunks of my right temporal lobe removed.

I bet you and I would be fun at parties together. :>

As long as u like crude humor we definitely would.I am also a big fan of sitting in the corner and talking about everyone else.

I'm all in favor of bad taste....(my son attended at a talk at his film school, USC, by John Waters after a showing of Pink Flamingoes. He had a copy of his latest book. When my son told John that I had shown him Pink Flamingoes when he was 15, he signed the book "To Eric Good Dad!")
but I made the mistake of clicking on one of those links. I had trouble sleeping last night! Bad taste is a lot more enjoyable when its in its proper context.
By the way, I'm taking my entire family to see John Water's at BB King's on Tuesday.....................................

Sorry to all the folks that where offended by the pic I posted, I apologize. That was not my intent. I will keep it 'G' rated from here on out!

ối trời ơi !!!

This is a little mundane compared to the the other posts.

On a recent trip from Hanoi to our home (80km) I must have heard the Vietnamese equivalent of OMG! (ối trời ơi !!!) a hundred times.

Whats missing from this picture... Me (6ft, 200lb Australian), my wife, 6 shopping bags on handle bars and my wife was holding two 6ft trees.

I would hate you if I was your wife!.....LOL :poke:

How do you have to make up for that one? :pity:

I would hate you if I was your wife!.....LOL :poke:

How do you have to make up for that one? :pity:

Although i have been responsible for bigger, higher and wider loads, on this occasion my contribution was the black computer case at the front and the long parcel hanging off the side which was a honey suckle plant.

Oh, I'm not going to tell you how my wife made up for my discomfort.

Mick

Oh, nice travel set up Mick... :poke:

Well I can see many orchids in the background... :evil: :D:D

High winds and heavy snows caused this damage only a few miles from my home on November 29, 2011.
marshandhaslettnov292011.jpg

That looks bad, and here it is still weather that is more fitting for mid october :(.

I guess no white christmas this year.

Winds that strong scare me silly. Anyone with a greenhouse, especially a double poly plastic one, gets nervous when the wind gets up! BTW: I've never heard of Meicigama. What country are you in?

I'm in Michigan the name for which is based on the Chippewa Indian word "meicigama" meaning "great water" and refers to the Great Lakes. I'm in the lower peninsula not far from the Capitol City of Lansing.

Back