OMG pics...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

keithrs

Let's see some OMG pics....

I'll start.....

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Simple, yet effective, public toilet signage in Jeju-do, South Korea (likely at Loveland).

dscn7336cropcropresize71.jpg

dscn7337shacrop50.jpg

Omg

Well...the power-bar is a well thought out suicidal attempt
and as for the sun bather....wrong in so many ways...did you notice this persons nails....

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
I thought I'd have a hard time getting past the idiots, but then came what I thought were sensitive manboobs!
Korean signage - K.I.S.S.!!!!

^ I don't understand the significance of the one above ^
:confused:

but here's another one I like...
DreamOn.jpg

u could always google REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
oh gawd...
green.jpg

This one has been around for a long time-

(LINK TO WEBSITE FEATURING GENITALIA MUTILATION HAS BEEN REMOVED)

I can keep them coming all day long.Let me know if you want some more.LOL!

I edited this to remove a picture of a naked, impaled man. If anyone posts anything as egregiously distasteful and unsafe for work, I will personally ensure you are banned.

Zach (kentuckiense)

LOL!

the 2nd one reminded me of all the

one guy one ________ videos

New game: If you post a photo or link to something that not safe for work (nudity, "shock" sites, extreme injuries, mutilation, etc.) or distastefully offensive (making fun of those with disabilities, etc.), I will ban you on spot.

A lot of what has been posted here has been fine and entertaining, but several posts have been completely unacceptable (and have been edited).

New game: If you post a photo or link to something that not safe for work (nudity, "shock" sites, extreme injuries, mutilation, etc.) or distastefully offensive (making fun of those with disabilities, etc.), I will ban you on spot.

A lot of what has been posted here has been fine and entertaining, but several posts have been completely unacceptable (and have been edited).

Damn I guess I am out!

since I'm disabled and a little retarded does that give me a pass on the making fun of those with disabilities?

Latest posts

Back