• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OMFG Ridiculous plants for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Well then...

Maybe as I go through the greenhouse I might post a few more things, but I wanted to put these few things up there for those of you who are really really into paphs. I bought a bottle of this and wow they grew up quick.

I have Paph. Ho Chi Minh x rothschildianum 'Nanchou', big 2-3 growth BS plants, and they are $100. I have 2 for sale, so for god's sake get them quick...first 2 get them. I don't think it's ever been bloomed - it's not named and I can't find pix of it anywhere. Be the toast of the orchid community and bloom it first; should look like a Rose Tapestry on hella steroids.

I also have the beautiful Clair De Lune 'Edgard Van Belle' AM/RHS, a spectacular and antique alba maudiae-type. See it here, priced at $125 per growth. I have 2-3 growth plants for sale for $30. Ridiculous.

Lastly, some mature Phrag wallisii (yeah yeah the whitish-pouched, lighter colored, impossible to find thing), for $50; these are all huge multiple-growth BS plants from an Orchid Zone cross I've had since the dawn of time. I'm tired of phrags.

Shipping is $15 for 1-2 plants, $30 for 3-4 plants, and plants will be shipped bare root.

I should mention that if you are looking for something specific, I have a huge selection of plants, and would be happy to look around for you. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Tim

Latest posts

Back