Now playing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like Jeff Buckley, see the new movie Greetings From Tim Buckley. All about how Jeff comes to perform in a tribute concert to Tim, and has to come to terms with his his feelings about the father he didn't know, or previously care about. Not a great film, but if you are a fan of either Buckley, especially Tim, you'll appreciate it well. I never actually cared for Jeff (thought he was over hyped) but daddy Tim was part of the soundtrack of my adolescence...what an unbelievable voice. Both tragically gone before their time.

If you like Jeff Buckley, see the new movie Greetings From Tim Buckley. All about how Jeff comes to perform in a tribute concert to Tim, and has to come to terms with his his feelings about the father he didn't know, or previously care about. Not a great film, but if you are a fan of either Buckley, especially Tim, you'll appreciate it well. I never actually cared for Jeff (thought he was over hyped) but daddy Tim was part of the soundtrack of my adolescence...what an unbelievable voice. Both tragically gone before their time.
Nah, I just like his version of 'Hallelujah'. I'm more a fan of Blackie Lawless (W.A.S.P.) and his very personal album 'Crimson Idol'. That's really more my cup of tea. :D

I am listening Demi Lavoto's song "Heart Attack" . I know it is little bit old but i just love its music and lyrics.

On the ipad, Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines

In the car, Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions disc 1

-Zach

New Order....recorded last week in the UK. Lots of Joy Division songs! I'm excited...I'm seeing them in a week or 2, and if this is the same set list, it should be a great concert!

Mumford and Sons...sitting on my top deck, listening to the first concert at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in maybe 15 years. It's about a mile from my house, but I can hear most of it perfectly clearly.

Listened to NPR today.
Navajo Public Radio had great discussion on disassociation, cultural genocide,
and the backstabbing going on between the thoroughbreds and the Muggles.

Latest posts

Back