Now playing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin - didn't expect to see anyone playing Lush here, but very cool anyway! I'm a big fan of pretty much all of the 4AD acts (although I think they're possibly all on some other label in the States), most of all Pixies...

Justin - didn't expect to see anyone playing Lush here, but very cool anyway! I'm a big fan of pretty much all of the 4AD acts (although I think they're possibly all on some other label in the States), most of all Pixies...

Sorry just saw this. Lush was great--and The Pixies,well nothing more needs to be said.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time with Bowie--The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars...

on US first pressing vinyl. Good stuff.

Hit songs of Queen, ABBA, Pet Shop Boys, or 80s collections on YouTube while watering orchids.

Les Miserables 10th anniversary live, Chopin most often at night.

The Impossible Dream by Luther Vandross, also often.

Linus you listen as a musician. I worship as a good listener to Yo-Yo. I rather like the classical interpretation of Bach
in particular. Other composers I can enjoy improvisation
a bit more. Lately I've been intrigued by Donatella Failoni's interpretation of Liszt's Mephisto-Walzer No. 1...
very fast and aggressive, exciting.

Linus you listen as a musician. I worship as a good listener to Yo-Yo. I rather like the classical interpretation of Bach
in particular. Other composers I can enjoy improvisation
a bit more. Lately I've been intrigued by Donatella Failoni's interpretation of Liszt's Mephisto-Walzer No. 1...
very fast and aggressive, exciting.

Well as someone who plays cello, you listen for these things

Back