Now playing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new album from Brian Eno.....Small Craft on a Milk Sea. And I just finished listening to the new one from Antony and the Johnsons, Swanlights.

Jimi Hendrix.....the various takes of "Voodoo Chile" that eventually were edited into the track on Electric Ladyland.....all were great!

I was totally about to post about Beulah. Emma Blowgun's Last Stand = their best song, no doubt.

Funny, you know this turned into, not only my iPhone default ring tone but also, my alarm every morning.

I've been using it for years now…was just listening to the song for the first time in a very long time and fondly remembered this thread. So, that said…I'm listening to emma Blowgun's Last Stand. But Brian turned me on to their other stuff. :) Collective Slippertalk effort. :) Five years later this stuff makes me laugh a little.

Yusuf Islam (AKA Cat Stevens), recorded May 20 in Rotterdam. Funny...I couldn't stand him when I was a kid...now I can actually appreciate his songs.

Mourir pour les idées, Georges Brassens, adapted by Pierre de Galliande.

Certainly nothing I would have listened to ten years ago!

Back