NOID Den

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
I thought this was gone but I kept watering it occasionally and generally ignoring it.....LOL I had even knocked part way out of the pot a few weeks and and then the other day I discovered this

ROFL guess I get another chance at killing it......I thought I had underwatered it and let it get to dry and thats why it had lost all its leaves and all that was left were the green leafless canes

Todd

It almost looks like a keiki. The canes look healthy--plump and green. It doesn't look to me like the deciduous type, though, so maybe the plant dried out too much to sustain leaves. Did it have a spike of phalaenopsis-like flowers coming out of the top, or near the top of the canes?

Dot.....it has never bloomed for me so I am not real sure what the blooming habit is......the growth sort of busted out the side of the cane so perhaps it is a keiki

Todd

It must be a keiki, at least that is what my dendros do at the moment and their new growths look like this.... And I think that they are not of nobile type...:D

Latest posts

Back