Nicholle Tower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry don’t know a vendor who has a big one. At last week’s Paph Forum, Jeff Morris brought a big multigrowth (12+ growths). It was 4 ft tall including bloom spikes.
It was amazing! But his specimen phrags always are. I have a small one from Orchids Ltd. I had no idea how large it would get!! Hopefully I can keep it long term.

SB, I clicked on your website and only got an email address. Actually, I don't mind the sprawlers and big plants.
I've got several and I just make more room for the good bloomers. This can't go on indefinitely, but it's working
so far. I'll try to contact Jeff about the Nicole. Thank you.

Angela, I don’t think he has a website. He sells plants at shows, etc. and is an incredible Phrag grower. Wish I had a pic of his ‘Nicholle Tower’ at the Paph Forum for you to see. I’d email him, Bill Goldner (Woodstream), Jerry Fischer (Orchids Ltd.) and other Phrag growers. You will find one. They don’t always list everything on their websites, so contact them directly.
Here is a photo of one he had there that won a CCE. Paph. Mount Toro 'Mooright' CCE/90. His Nicholle Tower was equally stunning.
1675041503358.png

Last edited:
Back