Nice package from Carter & Holmes...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

physiognomy

Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but I have to thank the member that mentioned C&H had Paph. sukhakulii fma. aureum available. This was my first order from them & I am very happy! On to the pictures... Enjoy!

C%252526H%2525201.jpg

C%252526H%2525202.jpg

C%252526H%2525203.jpg

C%252526H%2525205.jpg

C%252526H%2525206.jpg

The haul:

Paph. venustum album
Paph. sukhakulii album x Paph. sukhakulii album 'Mendenhall' AM/AOS
Paph. purpuratum
Paph. sanderianum (x2)
Paph. lowii 'Cold Mountain' X Paph. lowii 'TooGooDoo'
Paph. rothschildianum 'Raye' x Paph. rothschildianum 'Chester Hills' AM/AOS (x2)
Paph. wardii
Paph. moquettianum 'Pine Knot' x self

10 plants, no charge for shipping... What a deal!

The cool part, was that C&H included two very nice bonus plants in 3.5" pots!

Paph. Julius (Paph. rothschildianum x Paph. lowii 'TooGooDoo')
Paph. Robert Barry (Paph. rothschildianum x Paph. Julius)

I can't remember who it was, but I have to thank the member that mentioned C&H had Paph. sukhakulii fma. aureum available.

Oh! that would be the thread about someone sniping one from me on eBay. :p Looks like a good purchase. C&H is in the same state as my father, maybe I can visit them next time I'm there.

I think it was me who posted the link for Paph. sukhakulii album. I've ordered plants form C&H for a couple decades now and have always been pleased. I have sibling plants to many of yours. Good luck with them!

Congrats on such great plants!!!

I love plants from C & H! I got the Paph lowii too with my last order - I order mostly Catts but seem to be hung up on lowii lately. It's a nice size and may possibly bloom next year. I select a few plants and then always get one of their specials. The excitement of the unknown is fabulous!

Latest posts

Back