Newer Phrags in Bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

awesomei

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all,
Happy New Year! I am glad 2020 is past and hope that 2021 will be a much happier for us all. I feel that we are lucky to raise orchids. While, we can't go out and visit friends, we can still safely work with and enjoy our beautiful babies. Hopefully, orchid shows may begin again before 2022. Here are a few of my newer Phrags., all first bloomers. A couple a the miniature varieties. Please, let me know what you think, comments, questions, criticisms and advice.
The first 3 images are Phag. Ecuagenera Dream. I purchased it from Ecuagenera a couple years age. It is a medium size plant, 16 inches tall. The second 2 images is Phrag. Super Nova 'Spotless" from Thein. It is Definitely a larger plant. The third set of images is Phrag. Sue Omeis. It is a true miniature, with a spike only 8 inches. Last is Seymour Tower, again a true miniature.
George

Attachments

KateL

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I especially like the pouch on the Ecuagenera Dream. I have some young flasklings, but it’s going be awhile before I see flowers. Happy New Year, George!

awesomei

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I especially like the pouch on the Ecuagenera Dream. I have some young flasklings, but it’s going be awhile before I see flowers. Happy New Year, George!
Thank you, Yes. I love deep spots on the silky white pouch.