New puppy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
He is coming home next month and we are going to name him Leo. He is a Lhasa Apso from the same breeder whom we got his older sister Maggie(14+ years old now) from....can't wait to meet him!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Chew marks a-comin'
I am sure Maggie will show Leo her chew marks ...and that wasn't the only concern, soon after we made the payment, I began to worry about how to take care of Leo when he or we all get older...:oops:

Leo's first snow(photo by his "nanny")...he is six months old now........oh, baby has a set of nuts but soon they will be gone.o_O
On a sad note, his sister Maggie is no longer with us...RIP, Maggie, you will be always in my heart. We all miss you, baby girl.

Attachments

• first snow for Leo.jpg
    first snow for Leo.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So Leo is going to get “tutored” soon?
He is so spoiled now...it is just useless🤣 ...He eats like a pig, with no table manners. Hopefully, after we fix him, he will behave better....just be fair, he is a super sweet boy and he has not torn down the house yet.

Last edited:
remember the Cesar dog food commercial? That is how fast Leo eats his meals.🤣 then he belches.

Latest posts

Back