New Primary multifloral Paph!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

This is a new primary multifloral Paph, that has not been registered yet. Guess the parents:

primary1.jpg

primary3.jpg

primary2-1.jpg

Robert

I'm not very good at these things yet but I'm going to guess randsii by either dianthum or parishii...

I can see the parishii, but don't know the other. Is this one of your breeding?

parishii x praestans or glanduliferum?

oh wait, not registered yet... so

parishii x platyphyllum

Orchid Limited is selling this cross. Here is the link!! I like to get one!!!:drool: Ramon:)

Very clever Ramon, you are very experienced in using the possibilities of the internet.
To say the least that's a really nice hybrid and I'm wondering why did nobody else this cross ever before? I like it very much

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Yep you guys got it :clap::clap:

Yes this is a cross I did here at Orchids Limited, and I agree I like it, and do not know why no one else has made it yet.

Robert

Orchid Limited is selling this cross. Here is the link!! I like to get one!!!:drool:

http://www.orchidweb.com/detail.aspx?ID=896

Ramon:)

DOH!!! When Sam Tsui came to Australia recently I ordered this cross but then cancelled this flask at the last moment. On seeing those photos I now realise that was a terrible mistake. I'll bet it would be easy to grow as well. Sam said he probably come to Australia next year again so hopefully he will have some available again.

David

Latest posts

Back