New Judging Center Website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Darin

Hey all,

I have been tasked with putting together the website for our judging center and think it is ready for "beta" release. If you have time take a look at the site and let me know what you think. If you find any problems or have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

http://www.cincijudgingcenter.org

The Awards page has pictures of all plants awarded by the center so far this year. Be sure to look at the archive for even more awarded plants.

Thanks!!!!
Darin

Excellent site!
Well done!
Please make the font larger "The Cincinnati Judging Center is as" it is rather small compared to the rest.
Also if possible... when I click to "read more..." I would love to be able to read the judges description.
ahab

Looks good to me. It's always nice to see the "made on a Mac" logo!

How far back to you intend for your archives to go?

What happens if the chairperson becomes a 'him'?

Sorry I graduated from Vassar and am therefore an expert on gender neutrality! :D

If you have an event that you wish to have judged, you should contact the chairperson of the Cincinnati Judging center to confirm the date of judging in advance. She can be contacted with questions about orchid by sending her e-mail here.

If the judging center chairperson changes to a male, I guess, I'll have to update the site to reflect the change :) Though, now that you point it out, I need to do a bit of wordsmithing on that scentence.

Slipperfan - I hope to have the archives back thru 2007 when the center moved over to digital for most of the pictures.

AHAB - Thanks for the comments. I would like to get the award descriptions on the site with the picture eventually (and with the AOSs permission).

The archive pages won't open completly for me...not able to see the flowers only the names ( written text)

Latest posts

Back