New Jason Fischers from OZ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get these anywhere in Australia (that I know of). Very nice.....amazing colour.

And by the way, where are you located? Location is important to fit your beautiful pics in context. :confused:

I'm betting Millbrae California, if the poster's handle is his zip code. Several miles south of San Francisco. Prime orchid growing area. The wineries up in the nearby hills ain't bad either (Ridge comes to mind...) *G*

I'm betting Millbrae California, if the poster's handle is his zip code. Several miles south of San Francisco. Prime orchid growing area. The wineries up in the nearby hills ain't bad either (Ridge comes to mind...) *G*

Try Singapore!

Try Singapore!

I use to live in NY for may years and moved back to Singapore about 12 years ago. All the photos I have shown here are plants that I have been growing here in Singapore for the past few years. Finally managed to put up a 360 sq ft air-conditioned greenhouse last year. Hence.. all the intermediate and cooler growing orchids popping up in my GH.. haha... :evil::evil:

I am currently traveling but will post pricing in the sales section upon my return. (and pricing on a bunch of other stuff)
Yes, the lack of imagination of my handle gives away my location -- Millbrae CA near SF -- and as someone anticipated Napa is also on the agenda from time to time. [I will put location on my handle for reference]
On the quality of the blooms only time will tell how good these new grexes turn out. According to Terry the parental material used was better than that used in earlier crosses -- however better parents don't guarantee better offspring. For reference, these are the first three that I have seen of this cross, so these aren't in any way selected. The two abused blooms were the only two in flower at the time at OZ and the third opened at my house.
JC

Terry Root also does not let go of the plants that match the quality of the breeding that Orchids Limited shows. Does Orchids Limited even let go of the top of the line?

Probably the best JF to date 'triplicate' came from the OZ years back. It had a very expensive price tag. Just because these are the plants being sold does not mean they are the best of the cross.

I have a JF 3n or 4n that would poop better shape than these. However the color on these is excellent. If I could get my pollen to some of these...!

Please overlook my ignorance...but what are you guys referring to when you mention ' OZ ' ?
New to it all
:eek:
Jim

Back