New here, Gina from Munich

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lycaste53

Hi,
I´m new here. My name is Gina (short version of Regina, sounds nicer in english), living in Munich, (a 57 years silverager) taking care for about 800 orchids, 100 cacti and some other plants, and a garden too.
I would like to join you here to learn more about orchid cultivation around the world and to exercise english language. Hope I will not do too much misspellings and errors and to be able to contribute some nice pictures of my plants.
Coming back home at the moment, having bought a new camera with macro.
Please tell me, when I do some faults, this might happen, in language, in taxonomy and what else
cdow1.jpg

Best regards from Munich,
Gina

Welcome from Luxembourg, beautiful dowiana lips you are showing here, nice plant!!!! Gute Wahl :), Slippertalk und dowiana (?) !!!! Jean

Welcome! Your collection of orchids, cacti and other plants sounds wonderful!

Welcome, Gina! Dowiana's lip is one of The most fantastic of all orchids!

But 800 orchids plus 100 cactii? I thought I was addicted with 500 + orchids. Do you have a greenhouse?

Thanks to all of you ,
@ Jean Lux:
Slippertalk and dowiana? I hope quality fits quality.
@ SlipperFan:
When I reached at 500+ plants inside the house, I started an expansion of about 50 sqm. A ´Wintergarten´ was built, first I thougt it should be a living area for both us, people and plants, but I was wrong…

And there are some Paph´s (28) Phrag´s (11) and Cyp´s (12) around
paphphilip1.jpg

Best regards, Gina

:clap::clap: Any orchid addict is WELCOME here!
Your pictures are wonderful as are the plants, will look forward to seeing more!

It will need some time to introduce my very mixed collection here, and I too, need some time to find the right place to post it here, let´s start with a first view inside the ´Wintergarten´
wintergarten1.jpg

Latest posts

Back