New Cyps and Others...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvi_17

Reaction score
Today I picked up a few plants at my society's meeting. Sorry guys, no pics - the Cyps are not leafing out yet and there is nothing in flower. Here's what I got though:

Cyp kentuckiense (which I had pre-ordered)
Cyp Inge (parviflorum x fasciolatum) (also pre-ordered)
Cyp Aki Pastel (macranthos x pubescens)
Cyp reginae f. albolabium (now I have 2!)
Cattleya granulosa
Restrepia aristulifera 'Marsh Hollow'
Schoenorchis fragrans

The first 3 Cyps should bloom this year, so I will be posting photos of them in a few weeks. :D

Nice haul!! :clap: Sure hope those 3 bloom for you this year, can't wait to see the picture! Esp the 2 hybrids! :D

I'd love to get a reginae var alba too.

:D
Nice haul!! :clap: Sure hope those 3 bloom for you this year, can't wait to see the picture! Esp the 2 hybrids! :D

I'd love to get a reginae var alba too.

It'll be some time before my reginae albas flower, but it is nice to have them.

I am actually more excited about the kentuckiense than the others, but I have never seen any of them in person before. This will be a great year :D. I also have a Sebastian in the garden that should flower this year for the first time, and I can't wait to see what all of my other plants do of course.

I'd love to see your kentuckiense in flower too! Never seen one in real life before, and mine is only NBS, doesn't look like it's old enough to bloom yet :p

Latest posts

Back