New arrival!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwillard

Reaction score
After reading all the threads on Mexipedium,I've ordered couple of them back in October,however,due to weather conditions here they have finally arrived.

I hope I won't kill them.

They send a nice care print out,I'm supposed to pin them down. To where?:confused:
I placed some flower pins ad it popped right out,should add more stalite to to secure the roots I guess.

I got it from Southwestern College greenhouse. They may seem pricey but when they say one division,it comes with several small growths.

Very healthy and it is already putting out new leaves (of course after taking Eric's suggestion how to pin them down).

Here's the link.
http://www.sckans.edu/other/greenhouse

I'm thinking of adding this to my collection, too. I will be following your progress with interest :) They look great!

MaryPientka,

Finally I can give an update,after killing one old growth the rest are beginning to put out new leaves.:)

They do like to sulk for awhile. Mine is just kicking into gear after 6 months of stagnancy. Two new growths this time! Yours looks like a nice clump! I believe this is the same cross the HCC 'Pixie Slippers' clone came from. Such a fascinating species, especially when well cultivated. Good growing

Latest posts

Back