Neo. fuji-nishiki

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the warm comments. The first set of photos is at night. I will try to take one during the day. He are some photos of the plant while it was at low spike.

It is an interesting plant. Variegation is consistent on each individual growth. However, there is no uniformity in variegation between different growths on the same plant. Here are some photos of the plant when it was in low spike.

fuji-nishiki (富士錦) 01 - 09.26.15 by Marco, on Flickr

fuji-nishiki (富士錦) 02 - 09.26.15 by Marco, on Flickr

Eric - that is false space. I cleared out the area just to take that photo

Eric - actually there are two more neos that are coming within the next few days. I have not told Maria about it she will not be very happy. And I don't know where they will be going.

I've been experimenting with different lenses gathering dust at my parents place. Typically I've used a micro or 35MM this is under an 85MM manual. I think I will be using this one moving forward.The only downside with the 85mm manual is it is metal unlike the newer ones with computer chips which are made of plastic and are significantly lighter.

fuji-nishiki (富士錦) 02 - 10.24.15 by Marco, on Flickr

fuji-nishiki (富士錦) 01 - 10.24.15 by Marco, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back