My visit to Gerard Schmidt's nursery!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Last friday, I had a one-day trip to Nalinnes in Belgium to the nursery of G. Schmidt (Amazone-Orchidées =>http://www.amazoneorchidees.be/ ) !

Some pics showing the plants that found their way back with me to Luxembourg!

from left to right:
niveum ang thong with bud
Wössner Vietnam Star ( vietn X roth) ls +/- 45 cm
Otogozen with bud (bellatulum X S. Gratrix)
Woluwense (niveum x roth)
Hung Sheng Sweet (wenshanense X emersonii) 2 spikes

sukhakulii
In charm Harmony (primulinum X hangianum) with bud
Bulb. echinolabium
Iantha Stage, 1 bloom, 1 bud with a lot of sukh.
Iantha Stage diff. cult. should have larger roth like flowers
Saint Armel ? ( St. Swithin x armen.)

bloom Iantha Stage

Hope to be able to show pics of the blooms soon :):)! Jean

Splendid purchases, Jean!!! Congrats, we are waiting for photos of blooms...;)

I think I remember a post suggesting that someone had no room left for more plants!!!!. Nice purchases.
I agree, nice purchases. When someone wakes up and makes importing hangianum legal, I'm going to go broke! :p There's alway room for more orchids!

I think I remember a post suggesting that someone had no room left for more plants!!!!. Nice purchases.

:):D:)
I went there with the intention to buy brachies, but once in the nursery, you know its a completely different situation! When I saw a blooming vietn x roth :drool:! then this strong Woluwense, where mine had just died away, that cool cochlo x hang bloom, and then Iantha Stage, I needed one of those (and Gérard offered me this one:)), ......! Jean

:):D:)
I went there with the intention to buy brachies, but once in the nursery, you know its a completely different situation! When I saw a blooming vietn x roth :drool:! then this strong Woluwense, where mine had just died away, that cool cochlo x hang bloom, and then Iantha Stage, I needed one of those (and Gérard offered me this one:)), ......! Jean

Is it me or have I / we heard and said very similar or word exact at one time or another ?????? Doesn't matter Jean, we believe you.

Nice plants amongst those. I'm jealous of your roth x vietnamense. Should be a cracker. I had a mdeium size seedling but it went downhill quick.

David

Beautiful, healthy plants. You chose well! It will be fun when they bloom!! Can't wait to see the pics! I agree, there is always room for more plants!

Latest posts

Back