My recent Paph breeding

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oz, I did make a few more crosses that didn't take; there's always next year.
The roth is CH x Red Baron.

Other crosses that are holding pods:
Roth x windswept -lebeau type breeding, looking for darker.
thaianum- species breeding- my thaianum by JAB's
Triple bella 'spotted chad AM/AOS x sugiyamanum -experimental cross for my own educational purposes

Eric
In flask you mean, or in general? I have about half a dozen and they are quite possibly the easiest orchid I have grown!
JAB

Gotta ease up on that strong watering hand son;) I too am heavy handed but with these I probably air on the side of caution too much and let them dry quite a bit. So far (knocks on wood) so great. I've had two bloom, got two more in spike! Easily my favorite species!

Shun-Fa Golden 'Wotan' FCC/AOS x micranthum 'Dana Lynn' NS 11, PW 5.8
shun-fa%20fcc.jpg
x
micranthum%20dana%20lynn.jpg

I don't put them up here unless the pod takes. The only one that didn't produce viable seed so far was kolorand x CHD. Looks like I'll have to fight to get that one to happen. Many of the others have already germinated.

Last edited:
How successful was the germination? different for each of these, I guess.
and will you keep all the flasks??

I would love to buy a few of these if the waiting line (if it exits even lol) isn't too long.

What I'm interested in :

Shunfa Golden x micranthum

Gloria Naugle.

2015-05-30%2000.58.18_1.jpg
Mt Low 'Regina' AM/AOS x self. Very surprised this pod took. I'm curious to see if it will make any viable offspring.

Latest posts

Back