My Paph Angelas' second bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

P-chan

My Paph Angela opened it's second bloom. Smaller and weaker, but interesting...
I'm sorry about the photo quality... I was in a rush-:eek:

Attachments

• Imgp3044.jpg
    Imgp3044.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 51
That has turned out to be a high quality mating Frank made. Great looking flower. Take your time on the next PIC, honor your flowers!

Thanks, Rick- I usually do, but with our ice storm, extra time at work, and getting ready for the holidays, I just went for it. :eek: This plant survived being transported to my parents' house and back during the storm when we had no power. All my Paphs and Phrags went, as well as a few other tender chids. I didn't lose any. What a nightmare it was. Poor Bob in Albany got a tree limb through his greenhouse! I wonder how Glen at Piping rock made out?

I just placed an order with Glen last week. He shipped on Tues so he must be OK and not doing damage control.

Here's an updated photo for you, Rick- :D

Attachments

• Imgp3059.jpg
    Imgp3059.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 15
...but with our ice storm...All my Paphs and Phrags went, as well as a few other tender chids. I didn't lose any. What a nightmare it was....?
I saw videos of the ice storm in the news here in Germany. The loss of power seems the most severe problem in such a situation. In these days nearly everything you need to maintain our comfortable and civilised life in our houses/flats is depending on the mains.
That's an experience I would like to do without. Glad to here that you and your plants are o.k.
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Back