My first Besseae Flavum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

grasshopper

This is my first besseae flavum to bloom, second flower, first was not quite as yellow, but I like :) Now popping out two new growths, so Im quite pleased, wanted to share with everyone.

Attachments

• MVC-127F.JPG
    MVC-127F.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 63
Thanks everyone, So far this one is not stolonous, I do have a cow hollow besseae that is growing out a long stolon , can I get it to form roots and then cut it off as a division, or let it be? Ive heard people speak of it but I never dealt with it personally, a hanne popow I have is doing the same but its a shorty stolon so not really a big deal.

Thanks everyone, So far this one is not stolonous, I do have a cow hollow besseae that is growing out a long stolon , can I get it to form roots and then cut it off as a division, or let it be? Ive heard people speak of it but I never dealt with it personally, a hanne popow I have is doing the same but its a shorty stolon so not really a big deal.

yes let it form roots first, I was so stupid I cut it off with little roots and now the growth is probably lagging far behind.

Latest posts

Back