My Display at WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he's not saying is that he took best display in its class at the WOC. He also got best Cattleya hybrid and best catt for his Lc Aloha Case and Best pleurothallid for ack, I'm forgetting... a Masd. coccinea?? A link to all the awards is on teh AOS Facebook page.

Congratulations Jason!

Very nice display. Love the yellow Paphs and that cute bellina with very large leaves...

Cool! Thanks for posting! Say Hi to Jason and Matt (from Orchids Limited). They are there at the moment as well!

Robert

great display! I didnt know that one was yours. Thank god somebody had a couple paphs! I was thoroughly disappointed with the amount of slippers in the show, especially an asia-centric show!

Drorchid-Jason's talks were very good and the vendor booth looked great.

Really a good display... This balances the Grand Champion choice, that was really a BAD choice...

For Paphs, being in Asia, it is not so common in countries except Taiwan and Japan, maybe a little bit Thailand up to a point, to see a lot of paphs in the shows. People are scared by the wild collected plants story, and it can quickly turns into a disaster if some officials are a bit picky. As for hybrids, the same countries are not that interested. In Thailand, they have very few hybrids in fact, and most of them from their local species, as an example. In China, the same.

All over.. breaking down took 1 1/2 hours... will be unpacking and repotting for the next few days.... so glad it's all over.

Latest posts

Back