My Cochlopetalum(s) in 2023

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although so far this is the only one of my Cochlopetalums which is in flower I'm optimistic that she won't be the only one in flower for this year. Hopefully !
Paphiopedilum victoriae-mariae :
I like this species a lot and I wanted at any rate posess one. Now the plant flowers for the first time and I'm really happy with it. Measurments of the flower are.... withd 7,5cm and height 6 cm .... altogether slightly smaller as expected, but I think their might be a bit enlargement if the plant matures more, but if not .... I'm happy, too.

09708_23.04.30_paph_victoria-mariae.jpg

09710_23.04.30_paph_victoria-mariae.jpg

This last shot is especially for Guldal and BrucherT, enjoy.

09712_23.04.30_paph_victoria-mariae.jpg

Nice one, GuRu. I like these. I wished for a Pinocchio, but instead of these colors, I got the album version. That`s not bad either but still would like to get the `normal` color. Or a glaucophyllym or victoria-mariae. You can sometimes find that in flower shops, but I go so seldom to Helsinki or Helsinki Metropolitan Area these days.

Mariae is always so elegant, and maybe just a tad shy and blushing.

On behalf of Brucher and my humble self, allow me to express our most sincere gratitude for your in-toto consideration - a gesture much appreciated! 🤗

Latest posts

Back