• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Multiflorals on super-sale!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Hi...I have a bunch of multi seedlings and they're too damn big. Please take them from me!!

1. Mt. Toro (philippinense alba 'Ruey Ann' x stonei alba 'Formosa' from Taiwan) - $30; no more in bud, but the plants are huge 2-3 growths ready for 6" pots. I have lots of these.

2. Michael Koopowitz ('Bear' x sib from Taiwan) - $30; very NBS seedlings, 24"+ leafspan ready for 5" pots. I have lots of these too!! Sold Out

3. Harold Koopowitz (cross from Hilo Orchid Farm) - some single BS growths for $50, some huge BS multigrowth for $75; hard as hell to grow these up and a steal at this price. I have 2 single growth and 3 multi-growth available.

4. Dollgoldii (cross from Hilo Orchid Farm) - $30; big multigrowth BS plants ready for 6" pots - first to bloom have been quite good, but I'm out of space and have trouble flowering these. 2 available. Sold Out

5. Transdoll (liemianum x roth. 'Val' FCC/AOS) - $30; BS single growths, sibs of my awarded clone - like a Transvaal but better color in my opinion.

Lastly, 2 awarded clones for the ballers out there:

6. Tranvaal 'Eureka' AM/AOS - $100 for a 2 BS growth plant.
7. rothschildianum 'Charles E.' FCC/AOS - $100 for a single BS growth plant.

Plants will be shipped bare-root to keep shipping down; I'll use USPS Priority Mail Boxes so $15 for one or two plants, $30 for three-four, and more than that we can talk. You will be very pleased with your plants; they're beautiful and I hate to sell them but I only have so much space. Below is an example of what I mean by a 2-3 growth BS Mt. Toro.

Please email with questions - [email protected]. Keep in mind that my greenhouse is an hour from my house; sorry about that but it sux for me too!! :)

-Tim

Attachments

• mttoro_ex.jpg
    mttoro_ex.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back