Multi compots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know then they are big enough for selling, especially sanderianums and gigantiums :p

at least I got now a cross with it

get a micranthum alba X emersonii from a friend as a get well gift.

Trithor, you have the 'bug' seriously now! Be warned that in 18 months all those beautiful seedlings will be in 2" tubes and take up an enormous amount of room - speaking from experience and wishing that my orchid houses were elastic!

Trithor, you have the 'bug' seriously now! Be warned that in 18 months all those beautiful seedlings will be in 2" tubes and take up an enormous amount of room - speaking from experience and wishing that my orchid houses were elastic!

Not if I kill them first!:p

Thank you for the lead on Water Orchids. They are new to me but I look forward to working with them on some flasks next month. They have some really excellent items on their list.

Thank you for the lead on Water Orchids. They are new to me but I look forward to working with them on some flasks next month. They have some really excellent items on their list.

You will find that their list is identical to a few others. I suspect that they operate as agents for a few other people/growers. I have found Hope to be very helpful and reliable.

I believe you are correct Trithor. If I am not mistaken, all inventory items with 'HS' are Hung Sheng breeding. I did see many things on their list that other growers did not have though. anitum x sib and malipoense fma. album for example. Not that I could afford the malipo anyways. I could probably fly to South Africa for the WOC for that price, but I still like the hard to find, nonetheless. Especially here, where are market is more limited in many regards.

I don't think I would have come across them if you did not mention them.

Latest posts

Back