More Phrags in Bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GaryB

Here are several fist bloom seedlings from Chuck Acker's Breeding. First up is Phrag Twilight 'Rising Rocket' 4N AM/AOS x Hanne Popow. This is my second one of these hybrids to bloom (first was posted in an earlier thread). I like the shape and the rich red color on this one. Looks to me like a red Hanne Popow

The second picture is Phrag Acker’s Superstar ‘MVP’ 4N AM/AOS x Mem. DickClements ‘Rocket Flash’ 4N. Again a first bloom seedling. Flower size is larger than MDC and smaller than Acker's Superstar.

The last picture is Phrag Sunset Glow 'Carol' AM/AOS, a division purchased from the Norton's last year. First time blooming for me.

Hope you enjoy the photos
Gary

Attachments

• phrag ca362.jpg
    phrag ca362.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 30
  • phrag ca344.jpg
    phrag ca344.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
  • phrag sunset glow Carol.jpg
    phrag sunset glow Carol.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 29
They are all so beautiful!!!! I like the details of the first and the colour of the second!

Nice! I like 'em all! Please use cotton around the flowers when you pack them to ship to me.:poke::rollhappy:

Hmm.... Canada huh? Darn those export regulations:(

Tell you what. For a low monthly fee, I'll take care of your plants for you :poke::rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back