Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love haraella!!!!!! I wish I could find them in a reasonable price... :(

Lovely flowers Eric... Good work!!!!! ;)

My reason also leaves me when I approach my computer keyboard (and pull out my credit card!!)

Had the worst orchid experience yesterday. :( I got a small package of habenaria bulbs from asia and left it on the top of the stove when I went to work. When I got home I saw the empty envelope and asked my S.O. where the plants were? She said she only found the empty envelope. Seems the cat has a habit of knocking objects of counters, etc. and knocked them into the garbage can, which was then dumped into the incinerator, without her noticing the package!!! :sob:

Had the worst orchid experience yesterday. :( I got a small package of habenaria bulbs from asia and left it on the top of the stove when I went to work. When I got home I saw the empty envelope and asked my S.O. where the plants were? She said she only found the empty envelope. Seems the cat has a habit of knocking objects of counters, etc. and knocked them into the garbage can, which was then dumped into the incinerator, without her noticing the package!!! :sob:

ouch! sounds like when I was in virginia I let a co-worker and girlfriend stay in my apartment when I was up visiting family; when I got home I noticed that a tray of phal lindenii that had come out of flask from hoosier orchids was missing! the girlfriend had seen this plastic tray with 'garbage' inside with a 'dirty' paper towel (damp towel soaking up tannins from seedling bark, towel to keep humidity up until I got back to pot them up), and decided to 'clean up' and tossed them out. needless to say the boyfriend ended up helping me pack and move everything to my next apartment

Back