Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denis, from the Montreal Botanical Gardens, and Sylvain (Phrag fanatic!).

Olaf and I. (I'm almost 6' tall!!!); Raymond Lussier's Habenaria hybrid which got a CCM while only 66% bloomed!

Lise and Isabelle, STF orchid belles! :)

Nice.
I tried to photograph whole displays but they always would come out too dark. I really need to learn how to use my camera flash.

Well, did you have fun? Did you eat lots of good food? Are you the sharply
dressed one or the taller one???? Who are Lise and Isabelle online? Might
one of them be orchideya, the brave?

Lovely flowers everywhere, but that Neo display is simple and elegant...agate and
gorgeous variegated Neos. WOW!

Well, did you have fun? Did you eat lots of good food? Are you the sharply
dressed one or the taller one???? Who are Lise and Isabelle online? Might
one of them be orchideya, the brave?

Yes it was fun, as usual. There is a bar/club w/ good live music where I stay, in the Latin Quarter. I did not get the chance to do any fine dining. I am on the right, Olaf s the giant on the Left. I picked up a copy of his Phrag book; 2000 photos! But, I will have to do a translation from German. :p OrchidIsa and Erythrone, in the photo; Michel Tremblay and my judging team in the background.

Nice images! Felt like I was there.

Personally would not choose cacti for companions on the display table.

It was fun seeing you all guys :)
Thanks for the pics Eric.
I think there's an error in the name of the Phragmipedium Eric Calley.
Could it be possible that it would be Phrag. Eric Catley (longifolium x April Fool)?

I love seeing happy orchid faces and there's lots of beautiful smiling faces
there. Thank you Eric and Orchideya for the very nice tour. You must
also confess the lovelies you brought home.

Good music is almost as good as fine dining. I haven't been there in
years, but the restaurant scene was perfection at that time.

I did not bring anything home; good thing too, because I was chosen for a "random" search at the border! I did however send stuff to STF members in Canada so... :p The restaurant scene has too much french fries for my taste, otherwise its good. I have to ask Raymond what the Paph hybrid in the photo above the Neos is. ?? It is nice.

Phrag. LaHougette

Lepanthopsis astrophora

Habenaria and Hab hybrid

Lockhardtia (been in bloom for 6 months)

I know its bad luck but.. Ophrys babies coming up. :)

Constantly blooming Restrepiella (unusual color and form)

Trichopilia hybrid

Phrag Calurum from Clarke

Lyucaste hybrid new from Thanh Nguyen

Plants from trip up North, 2 Habenaria carnea from Ten Shin, Phal cornu-cervi alba from Chrystal Star & Phrag Mem. Estelle Getty from ECOS -society sale - previously grown by Erythrone!

A certain lack of respect! :p

I assume you started taking photos and suddenly Morpheus called you for a nap. Otherwise, you could add the descriptions!!!

By the way, excellent flowerings. I like them all, mostly the phrag and the habenaria which reminds me of a candy!!

Latest posts

Back