Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All. I'm back from my latest road trip. I drove from NYC down told Polk City Florida for the PSP Paintball World cup. :) I stopped in South Carolina for a couple days w/ my Dad and also visited the Nortons. JP, his wife, and daughter Carol say, "Hi". I got some Phrags, (they couldn't find the albino Phal cross i wanted); and saw some unusual flavum Fritz Schomburgs. The first time I have seen them with yellow highligths, edges of the fenestrations yellow, etc!! Didn't have my camera, sorry. Just got back and only 800+/- posts to look thru. :p

My haul from Orchidview, one going on a trip north!

Some Phrag species, one going on a trip north!

Some new friends from the far East!

Last edited:
Eric What if one thing lead to another then all of a sudden you and yur loved one was gifted with twins? Baby proofing yur apt?

I drove to Montreal yesterday to attend the Eastern Canada Orchid Show today. Took some plants up for Canadian members, ran into Olaf Gruss and bought a copy of his new Phrag book, met some STF'rs for the first time and took some pictures. Unfortunately when I got home I find my USB connector is at work! :p I will post photos on Monday.

In the mean time, here are some photos from home, Paph Pinocchio x In-Charm White.

Latest posts

Back