Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phrag Scarlet O'hara I got from John Chant's (Orchidscalifornia on eBay) latest offering.
PC180196.jpg

Terrarium I made for a friend from live mosses and 3 jewel orchids. I left out the layer of soil, wonder if it will survive?
PC180197.jpg

I mis-identified this as Paph Pink Sky. Its my Paph Stella Lim. The second growth has the first bud blooming too close to the leaves and then the normal influorence coming next to it just like the first did. Very strange! I got this from Rattecliffe in Orlando a long time ago.
PC180203.jpg

PC180206.jpg

PC180205.jpg

I got some books, a bulbo in bud, and a sarcoglottis from the AOS NE judging center holiday auction; I'll post later.

I was window shopping the Paph compot on the previous page.
Happy you got it!

Perhaps a trade in the near future? Dearborn?

If only that stove could talk...! Love the Scarlet O'Hara. Is it really that pink?

Mitzi, (reminds me of the Cat-bus in the Totoro movie), who pushes around
PC270224.jpg

Tuxedo, (our baby), who chases around and harrasses
PC270223.jpg

Daisy
PC270218.jpg

Paph (Pinocchio x James Bacon) from Thanh Nguyen at Springwater Orchids
PC280225.jpg

Phrag Beverly Fischer (Ol' Reliable)
PC270215.jpg

more bad fotos of Tolumnias! :(
PC270213.jpg

PC190209.jpg

Dendrochilum cobbianum
PC240212.jpg

Great show that dendrochilum!!! Cute cats, especially the tux!! Are the cats in your appartement? No damages so far? :p :poke:

That was 25-30 Tolumniaa, not cats! :p
Paph Fumi's Delight I have 2-3 others but they all got leggy. I was finally able to get one in bud from Parkside Orchids
PC310230.jpg

I got this Tolumnia in bud in September and its blooming agin, 2 spikes! Def one for a breeding program!
PC310228.jpg

PC310229.jpg

The tolumnia are in a few diff medias because I am generally too lazy to change some but my media of choice is small rough aquarium stones, in clay pots, I water or spray every morning. They sit in full (Southern exposure) sun and dry out during the day.

Back