Misc flowers and such at work

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
e4yva9an.jpg

This pot got run over by a tugger and is basura, but wanted others to see the beautiful flower first!

8ubysu7a.jpg

Sunflowers on carts headed to truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice place to call work!

I have to stop sometimes and work to remember what it's like to just see nice flowers, and not the wholesale view of them (items to be rushed to size and out the door). And it's a shame when beautiful things aren't ready st the right time or there are too many or there's damage so they get tossed, sometimes in great numbers. Right now there's a bunch of big pot peppers, eggplant and tomatoes, just about ready to be tossed out because they were late and the receiver doesn't want them. I've been giving away jalapeños by the handful to anyone who will take them

The wholesale garden center stuff is discouraging at times. At the garden
center we used to have, I gave away literally hundreds of tomato plants
and planted them all over the property too. Employees liked to nibble on
the Sweet 100s. The tree nursery is better: if they're not wanted, they
can just keep growing!

Those are them.
I don't do well with the seeds.

Hey, I saw an old plug tray of yellow snaps and asked my supervisor and he says they're just coming into bloom. Thinks they are the rocket series that will get tall. I'll go find the house they are in for a pic

I checked the plug tray and it is snaps candy showers yellow. It is bright, but a trailing plant not tall. I'll check to see if the plants in the greenhouse are the same or not

You are the best Charles!
Not too keen on trailing. Just googled it.

How 'bout tonights winning numbers?

Is it pick 3, pick 5? What are the number ranges? I have to tell you, whatever numbers I pick, pick all the others instead ;) I have had very poor results with lottos so don't even try

Does this look like the right kind?
ugy9yjyt.jpg

Most pots have four plugs and are mixed, but I could swap some so that they're all yellow in a pot

Holy moly!!! You don't give up.
Thanks for looking out for me!

Yes they look like what I had.
Your work place must be rather huge.
How long does it take to get to you? I'm kinda flexible right now. Lol.

Yw!

I checked google maps and it said currently 51 min from greenhouses to middle of south ambit. Yes, it is pretty large; think over 30 acres of scattered ghouses and a few hundred acres of perennial and mum fields, five separate field areas

Latest posts

Back