micranthum var eburneum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

gata1.jpg

gata2.jpg

gata3.jpg

To be continued....:)

Oooh, what a teaser! This is one of my favorites, can't wait to see the final photo.:clap:

I don't know anything about this variety of micranthum - the pouch is a lot smaller than I would expect on a normal micranthum (or the petals and sepal are a lot bigger!). Is this usual for var. eburneum?

Oh, beautiful pics by the way! :D

Dan

I don't know anything about this variety of micranthum - the pouch is a lot smaller than I would expect on a normal micranthum (or the petals and sepal are a lot bigger!). Is this usual for var. eburneum?

Oh, beautiful pics by the way! :D

Dan

The shape and size is typical for a Paph. micranthum but the color is different it has a white pouch and sepals and petals white (maybe a little tinge of green) with maroon-red stripes.

The flower look very promising.

Ramon:)

Good for you. I put my $95 seedling from Orchid Inn in s/h and it promptly died :<

Ouch, I think I would have cried. I got mine from Sam too but as a FS plant so even more expensive :eek:

I imagine the pouch will continue to inflate as the flower opens and will take a few days to get to the full size?

Oh, I just paid around $40 for this one and it was already in bud. Guess I was lucky :) Or maybe they are cheaper here in Europe?

I just found the mail. I paid 28 Euros for it from someone I have bought from before on e-bay, called Shauna (886orchids).

Ooooooh, I'm looking forward to seeing it open. I just got one a little while ago, how big is the leaf span on your blooming plant? Mine is still very small but I understand they will bloom on a tiny plant.

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back