Massorchid photos !!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sangii got an a.m. a little while ago, i think. it is an astounding flower, in my humble opinion....

Yup, we sold the one in the vending area to a NH member...they're $90 - contact Glen if you want one, they're all the same breeding, I believe.

The Mac World is his too. I don't know how many of those he has but he did say he had a lot at the greenhouse that he didn't bring - MOS is a smaller show for him than others.

Glen's in North Carolina next week and will be bringing plants so call if you want something and live nearby. Oh, and Tadd - lots of fairreanum in spike. Also he has a lot of venustum and venustum alba in spike so get 'em while they're hot!

That's about all the Piping Rock info I have to download.

What!? No photos of Red-haired dominatrix!?!? Er, I mean, thanx for sharing. :crazy:
I love the maudiae w/ all the little lines of dots any idea what it is?

Thanks for the photos. Great Paphs.

Heather....where are the photos of your display? I'm anxious to see them.:clap:

What!? No photos of Red-haired dominatrix!?!? Er, I mean, thanx for sharing. :crazy:
I love the maudiae w/ all the little lines of dots any idea what it is?
Well Eric, not knowing which one you are referring to extactly, the one that looks like a lot of suk in it is Hsinying Web X Makulii. Another one you can read easily is Hsinying Web X lawrenceanum. One other looks like the tag says Hsinying Legend. How's that for a good guess?

Hi BD,

Whats the name of the dark slipper, 3rd from the bottom in the first post? I love these dark vinicolored Paphs!

Thanks for posting the fantastic pictures.
Tyrone,
There are 4 vinis in Glenn's display, 3 of which show close ups with tags. The very top vini is Pulsar X fairrieanum:)

Tyrone,
There are 4 vinis in Glenn's display, 3 of which show close ups with tags. The very top vini is Pulsar X fairrieanum:)

Hi,

Thanks alot! I was wondering about that one too. Going back to the original posts I see I was actually after the name of the 3rd from the bottom Paph in the second post, but I think the Pulsar x fairrieanum is nicer anyway.

Thanks alot! Now I know what I have to be checking sales lists for. :)

It's the 2nd photo! I don't even know what a suk, makulii, or lawrenceanum look like! :confused: I'm a parvi grower and dont really like maudiaes but the thing looks like its got strings of gold lights and glitter on it!!! I'm also wondering why there are no photos of members, are we shy?!?
Well Eric, not knowing which one you are referring to extactly, the one that looks like a lot of suk in it is Hsinying Web X Makulii. Another one you can read easily is Hsinying Web X lawrenceanum. One other looks like the tag says Hsinying Legend. How's that for a good guess?

The sangii was awarded a week or two earlier, Ron - an AM. (Nothing Glen grows gets awarded in MA. His Hsinying Dragon (or something with those two in the name) got pulled but wasn't awarded - as usual.)

Where you been? I thought you'd have known that! :poke: You aren't avoiding him or anything are you?

That sangii is REALLY nice - I didn't think I liked sangii at ALL until I saw this one. It's quite wonderful and was fun to sell the one he brought to someone in our society who is a very good grower (won the trophy for best paph this year.) Ahh.. I just like selling for him. It's a blast!

OK Eric, I see your Paph with the Christmas tree lights. My "intelligent" guess would be straight Paph lawrenceanum with measles!

It's the 2nd photo! I don't even know what a suk, makulii, or lawrenceanum look like! :confused: I'm a parvi grower and dont really like maudiaes but the thing looks like its got strings of gold lights and glitter on it!!! I'm also wondering why there are no photos of members, are we shy?!?
I'm with you Eric! I 'm not a fan of Maudiea X's but that's definitely different!
These two really narrowed it down for us! ;)

It's a maudiae coloratum type but I cannot read the tag - Hsyinying something.

OK Eric, I see your Paph with the Christmas tree lights. My "intelligent" guess would be straight Paph lawrenceanum with measles!

Thanx, now where do I get one like that. I guess I'll have to bother Glen some more.."Glen do you have my Pk x Hanne Popow yet?! :p"
The Christmas light Paph isn't in Glen's display. At least, I don't see it in the first PIC. He may still have it. Gore also had lawrenceanum but he maybe still in the process of moving.

Latest posts

Back