Littlefrog Farm at NWOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm going all the way out to Seattle (from Michigan) to give a talk at the NWOS meeting in November. Monday the 14th, but you'll have to go to their website to get the details - I know nothing except the topic of the presentation.:)

The talk will be on growing orchids under lights (LEDs, mostly). Not bringing any lights on an airplane - can you imagine the TSA checkpoint? I will bring pre-orders off my sales list. 82 different entries of paphs and phrags. Contact me for the list.

Rob

Rob is at our meeting tomorrow night. Come join us at 7pm at the Center for Urban Horticulture.

Awesome plants. Super nice guy. Incredibly informative talk. Rob is the man!
Thank you Rob and for anyone thinking of your next speaker... I cannot suggest highly enough to host Rob for any one of his talks.

Cheers
Jake

Hey all. I'm going all the way out to Seattle (from Michigan) to give a talk at the NWOS meeting in November. Monday the 14th, but you'll have to go to their website to get the details - I know nothing except the topic of the presentation.:)

The talk will be on growing orchids under lights (LEDs, mostly). Not bringing any lights on an airplane - can you imagine the TSA checkpoint? I will bring pre-orders off my sales list. 82 different entries of paphs and phrags. Contact me for the list.

Rob

I'd like to see your list. Please email me at [email protected].
Thanks

Awesome plants. Super nice guy. Incredibly informative talk. Rob is the man!
Thank you Rob and for anyone thinking of your next speaker... I cannot suggest highly enough to host Rob for any one of his talks.

Cheers
Jake

Aw shucks... Just doin' my job. :)

Well you 'just' do it better than most! I have taught on a number of levels for over 25 years and I speak from experience that just because one knows the subject does not mean they can convey it in a concise, easy to to absorb manner. You exemplify both.
Can't wait to get you back out!

Careful, JAB, you'll give Rob a big head and we won't be able to live with him anymore!

(Seriously, he's a treasure to our society.)

I think good people deserve all the praise they can get. Sometimes
we're not as kind to one another as we should be. He can't get the
big head though because something always comes along to shrink
it back to size. It's true even though it's not a fact.

LOL! I think he can handle it.
For those who cannot afford the money or space for a greenhouse, Rob has some great ideas and "blueprints" if you will for indoor growing under lights, and his plants look just as good as any I have out of a greenhouse!

LOL! I think he can handle it.
For those who cannot afford the money or space for a greenhouse, Rob has some great ideas and "blueprints" if you will for indoor growing under lights, and his plants look just as good as any I have out of a greenhouse!

Are these "blueprints" available online or only via talks at societies?

Back