Lets hear it for our girl Candace for her FCC!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and I'll be curious to see if the yellow carries through when I breed it. Oddly, the mother plant was an album form of armeniacum crossed to delenatii 'Pink Cheer'. Alan Koch did the cross.

As beautiful as those shiny silk material from south east asia.
Just gorgeous.

No, clonal names can't be changed. They keep track of same genetic material. Otherwise the same (genetic) plant could be awarded over and over again under different clonal names.

I know Alan Koch still has one. I don't know how many growths it is or if it can be divided. I would imagine a cost of a division has significantly gone up though. Wonder what my 9 growth plants is worth now?

I don't know who Alan Koch is.
OK, I searched Gold Country orchids but their site is under repair. I used to have some Catts from them, hopefully I can get one of these.

Hien, you probably have one of these already.

sadly, my only Armeni White flowered & promptly died right after the event.
And the flower is not even 1/10th as nice as Candace's.
I have not tried another one yet:D

Yes, and I'll be curious to see if the yellow carries through when I breed it. Oddly, the mother plant was an album form of armeniacum crossed to delenatii 'Pink Cheer'. Alan Koch did the cross.

Well Armeniacum albums are yellow. The whitening comes from the delenatii which seems to have a bleaching affect in many crosses.

Latest posts

Back