Leaf wilt

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAB

Reaction score
What causes the leaves to wilt like this? Too little light? Too cold?
Thanks
JAB

Attachments

• IMG_1645.JPG
    IMG_1645.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 57
Lance
They seemed much more rigid when I got it a few weeks ago. I am not too concerned, just curious why.

Oz Paph,
Talk to the good folk at ST. That is the biggest pic it will allow me to post here.

Thanks
JAB

If the leaves seemed 'much more rigid' when you got it then I would consider dehydration as a possible issue with this plant. The medium appears extremely coarse.

Lance
They seemed much more rigid when I got it a few weeks ago. I am not too concerned, just curious why.

Oz Paph,
Talk to the good folk at ST. That is the biggest pic it will allow me to post here.

Thanks
JAB

Use postimage.org
17" monitor setting
copy 'hotlink' for forums (not the thumbnail link)

Thanks Oz.
Yes, exactly they were pointed more up before. Nothing is really soft per se. Perhaps too much light?

If the leaves seemed 'much more rigid' when you got it then I would consider dehydration as a possible issue with this plant. The medium appears extremely coarse.
That's exactly what I was thinking. If the plant was potted in this media from the vendor, they probably were watering it more than you do.

it's defenitely a mottled leaf paph...... the image is too blurry to make any other statement about it

Latest posts

Back