Leaf problems !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan149

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm hoping someone from the community can help ,I have a , "Prince Edward of York x praestans" that is showing a nutrient deficiency I believe ,the leaves are a light yellowy green, with the dark green veins that can be seen through the leaf , any ideas? I'd really appreciate any help to id the problem,I hope this pic helps,
3eee2ded144f9623984f6a1a1dc9f788.jpg

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, I seem to remember it being a deeper green when I purchased it, I use R.O water and have read that magnesium deficiency can be a problem, could it be that?, do you think epsom salts might help, thanks again

Thanks for the reply, I seem to remember it being a deeper green when I purchased it, I use R.O water and have read that magnesium deficiency can be a problem, could it be that?, do you think epsom salts might help, thanks again

Which fertilizer are you using? Is it Magnesium in the fertilizer you use?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, I've started using akerne s rain mix, it does contain magnesium, but I was using orchid focus grow feed , I'm hoping the new feed will help

Latest posts

Back