Leaf problems, again !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan149

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I hope someone can help, I have a , "paphiopedilum chamberlainianum x Prince Edward of york", that has been neglected somewhat of late , it's has strange markings on the leaves and I'm not sure what they are symptom of, if anyone could help that would be great , I've enclosed a photo ,
Many thanks
Dan
2e9cd60aff090276e61795713000b536.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for your help guys, I haven't been watering as much as I normally do recently, so dehydration looks to be the cause, as ozpath says I need to even it out, I'm not sure how it's got sunburn, it's about 20" from T5 light set up so perhaps I'll increase the distance, thanks again !

What's the humidity level Dan? One of my first revelations of paph culture was making sure the air environment is satisfactory.
You almost can't water enough to beat this out if your air humidity is (IMO) less than 60%. I keep my GH >70%RH.

Thanks for you're reply Rick, my growroom fluctuates between 60%-70% RH , I'll increase it to 75% and see if that has a positive effect, thanks for the advice .

Latest posts

Back