Landscape/Garden Design

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the pictures of the other set of gates I got from China. I have them in storage for a future project.
42157E52-03B1-49BA-AACD-06AAA38A30A2.jpeg56E35CCE-90C0-4BA7-BD11-F45197D56C10.jpeg

Linus, Any opinions on Hirt's Garden(for perennials)?

Linus, Any opinions on Hirt's Garden(for perennials)?

Sorry, never heard of them.

JC Raulston had a great episode on numerous plant vendors that ship: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXZ5-_f9Jo

If you send me your email address, I can send you the list of plants vendors mentioned in the video (the same list mentioned at the end of the video).

Thank you, Linus. I love JCR videos too and I watch them mostly in the wintertime. Very informative.

About Hirt's Gardens, I have never ordered anything from them either. The prices seem good compared to others. so I will order few (cheap) things from them when I'm ready.

Last edited:
JC Raulston had a great episode on numerous plant vendors that ship: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXZ5-_f9Jo
Per JC R recommendations, I placed a small order from Mr. Maple this past weekend and I got them today! That is fast!!!! Plants are nice and healthy.
I got Ginkgo biloba "Troll" and Acer palmatum "Mikawa Yatsubusa". Both are a dwarf variety. Thank you, Linus.

Per JC R recommendations, I placed a small order from Mr. Maple this past weekend and I got them today! That is fast!!!! Plants are nice and healthy.
I got Ginkgo biloba "Troll" and Acer palmatum "Mikawa Yatsubusa". Both are a dwarf variety. Thank you, Linus.
As a fellow gardener said, I tithe to them regularly (especially subscribing to their 10 plant special emails they send Tuesday morning). If you’re on the east coast their shipping prices are really good.

Since I mentioned Hirts Gardens here, I have to give my 2 cents. If I have to grade them, I will give them 6.5 or 7 (scales of 1 to 10). No need for an explanation....

Back