Just a quick FYI

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Heather, hope it all goes well!

My OH just had one removed from his wrist, showering was a bit of a struggle but on the plus side they give you good drugs :rollhappy:

Good luck Heather, hope it all goes well!

My OH just had one removed from his wrist, showering was a bit of a struggle but on the plus side they give you good drugs :rollhappy:

Elena, how was his mobility afterwards? I'm sort of wondering when I'll be able to type and how I'll feel the next day and such.

Elena, how was his mobility afterwards? I'm sort of wondering when I'll be able to type and how I'll feel the next day and such.

Not bad actually, he could drive to work 2 or 3 days later. It was bit sore but, like I said, they gave him pretty strong painkillers and antibiotics. It stayed swollen for a couple of weeks and he couldn't get it wet for a while hence the trouble with showering but other than that he seemed fine fairly quickly. It's been about 4 weeks now and he's started swimming again, but still careful with the really strenuous stuff like lifting heavy things.

Heather you will overcome this inconvenience and come back soon. You have to think positive.:)

Gah! I tried so hard to resist making any one handed typist jokes and then the usual suspects swooped in and did it anyway. At least Heather now knows who to ask for tips :D

Back