jungle in the bronx

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric- I didn't know you have cats now! Charles- You mean there were no plants on the stove to photograph?

Wow, I am amazed how you grow your plants. I cant even begin to imagine how you accomplish what you do within the confines of a city appartment! I always envisaged a sunroom or rooftop greenhouse, not an appartment with every square inch occupied by orchids! I kind of have visions of a rambling vanilla or aristolochia in the shower. Well done.

:p the Vanillas got stepped on all the time so they are limited. I only use half my living room for plants and I need to install more hooks to hang more. Charles was actually surprised that the plants didn't fill the room, but if they did where would he have slept!? :)

Wonderful collection of plants Eric! Charles thanks for taking photos of them!
Now we can have a "clearer view"... hehehe!!

Dawn says, Congrats on getting the Job!

thanks! apartment is on land owned by greenhouses, near a few hundred acres of mum fields on former golf course; no phone lines or cable, so no internet! my cell phone isn't smart enough to do internet so may have to either buy a wireless card for my laptop or a new smartphone that makes a wifi hotspot that I can access with my computer. both mean bigger bucks but apartment is cheap. quiet, too! am checking email here in utica while getting my plants and cleaning out refrigerator, start work tomorrow morning, another 4+ hour drive back down tonight and didn't get nearly enough cleaning done so back up next sunday

Latest posts

Back