Joyce Hasegawa "Wossen" SM/DOG

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paworsport

Hi All

Unfortunately, I have no picture to share ;). I have this division at home but never see the pic. Have our german friends already seen this flower ?

The detailed cross is Joyce Hasegawa " Wossen" SM/DOG : emersonii Jumbo x delenatii U . I suppose it comes from Wossner Orchideen.

Thank you in advance for your help

phil

no picture of paph. Joyce Hasegawa "Wossen" SM/DOG

hi Phil / powarsport,

here's the link to franz glanz orchideen ; http://www.blumenglanz.de/
maybe you can send an email to them and ask them if they have a picture
for you of that particular awarded clone knowing them i'm sure they are willing to help you !
happy orchid growing from Northern Thailand
cliokchi

When you tell me which year it was awarded I can look up if there a picture of it published in "Die Orchidee".

p.s. You've got a division of one of Franz' Silver Medal plants? Wow. He doesn't give those away easily.

When you tell me which year it was awarded I can look up if there a picture of it published in "Die Orchidee".

p.s. You've got a division of one of Franz' Silver Medal plants? Wow. He doesn't give those away easily.

Hi,

In fact I bought a small div on ebay mid 2007 to a german seller who has the plant from Frantz (I think the vendor's name is Hilmar Baush).

I don't know the year of the award unfortunately but thank you for your help.

The plant now grows regularly and makes me strong roots. Joyce is easy to grow but slow grower generaly. I have 2 other s good clones (one French, one from US) and they didn't flower every year but are strongly scented.

Latest posts

Back