It's Neofinetia time!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Furan or Fukiran. Fukurin is a term reserved for marginal stripe varieties. I'm wondering if I might have given you an Amami Island form of Furan and this is it (???)
Unless one of the ones that hasn't bloomed yet. But this one was purchased from Ron C. of Taylor Orchids. When I purchased it, he said, "This is a good one." He was right, I think. It's a fast grower and with lots of blooms.

Unless one of the ones that hasn't bloomed yet. But this one was purchased from Ron C. of Taylor Orchids. When I purchased it, he said, "This is a good one." He was right, I think. It's a fast grower and with lots of blooms.

Amami Island plants are generally larger with longer leaves and larger-than-normal flowers. I can't recall if I gave you one or not. Most likely then this is just a nice vigorous clone of a standard white Neo. Any Neo which grows and blooms readily and profusely is indeed a good thing to have!

Latest posts

Back