I'm going to try to lump these all together

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grest display Eric. What is the one with two blooms in the last picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I thought you must have at least 10 plants of all different species in bloom at any given time, wonderful slippers!! Is that a paph druryi behind what looks to be phrag sedenii?

I thought you must have at least 10 plants of all different species in bloom at any given time, wonderful slippers!! Is that a paph druryi behind what looks to be phrag sedenii?
These are spread over time. I have 7 Phrags in bloom or spike currently, top photo. The Paph is Druid Spring, I'll post later.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice!! I'd really like to grow those blood red and red shaded phrags!! My temps are way to warm, by my choice, but oh well...it's 4:00 p.m. where I am and my temps are 85, is that a phrag sedenii?

Olaf Gruss flavum with Mountain Maid flavum, manzurii x besseae flavum, longifolium x Imagine, Prissy flavum

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Great looking orchids Eric! I am curious what your lighting set up is. Can you describe that or reference another post if you've described it here before?

Latest posts

Back