I'm a Mommy again!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
This time to a bunch of flasklings that have been in the works for a year. My paph flasks are on their way, but still need some time in the lab. Looks like I'm going to be having a few hundred catts in bloom in about 5-7 years:>

img5930.jpg

:clap: :rollhappy: Congratulations! Better get the nursery set up, they look ready for a new crib!

Wow! Thatzalottaplantz! :drool: I've been wanting to get a garden window similar to yours -- anything to add a little extra growing space! :wink:

There are like 4 different crosses here. But, many of them are the results of a reciprocal cross I did of these two. Both parents have nice form, size, coloring and are quite striking in bloom. I don't expect much variation of course as they are similar (sibs actually I think) but I could do worse than have 1,000 of these blooming in my g.h.

Lucille.jpg
X
ChrissyCompton.jpg

Come Spring, I'll have another set of 20 or so ready to compot up. I've got a 2nd g.h. almost operational;>

Cool flasks!!!! Once they will be fs you will have an ocean of those lovely blooms in your gh! That will be a show :drool: :drool:!!! Jean

Back