if you liked dyed Phalaenopsis, how about dyed Anthurium?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The yellow is actually ok (in the pic anyway), but blue just blows my mind.
I saw some blue phals first hand last weekend and they were terribly ugly and streaky.

...anyone who's ever been in a "blue" themed wedding party has witnessed the HORROR of blue roses or dendrobiums. Sigh. Torture.

Holy crap! Even the leaves have turned blue... :eek::crazy: Only people with no taste buy that.. :D

I can tell you... I am notthe big fan of the blue Phalaenopsis, but I accepted they can be fine for some people... but these are horrible!! and the most amazing, people buy them like crazy at the home depot...

If all flowers were dyed, people would pay a fortune to get hold of an undyed one. It would be far more impressive to breed a plant of the desired colouring.

Dyed animals have been a fashion accessory for many years. Personally I think they make the owner look more ridiculous than the animal. (Can you imagine Cruella de Vil kidnapping white puppies and painting black spots on them? )

Latest posts

Back