If Anybody is Interested...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. Subway in NYC = supercrowded until 2AM. If you have a bike use it. There are avenues with dedicated bike lanes. and its faster than anything but the subway.

Eric- if in NJ today, call me. Maybe you could swing by if in Englishtown.
Will be grilling after 4.
:)

the bike tour was fun! ... but not as fun as watching cabs and large buses missing clark by inches while he was making video of the tour with his video ipod :p :poke:
(is chrissy going to read this, clark? (smile))

I was looking over the mpeg-4 video files, and there is one very large one, about half a gigabyte that I can't open.. (img 30) when I try to import it into imovie, it says it can't because quicktime can't parse it. I think your ipod got turned on when it was in your pocket or something but the file was messed up. also, I couldn't find the file where you had handed me the ipod and I was supposed to be recording you while riding - sorry! your brakes come through loud and clear! ;)

I think the .dat files are some text encoding used by windows that go with each image file, but since they are all small (and some videos are large) I don't think they are images themselves. my copy of windows media player won't work for some reason (it's made for mac os x)

also, friend matt young and an associate of my sister's both say that the raptor is indeed a peregrine falcon! :D (matt said "awesome!")
I sent some bird pics to your email address

Post 'em! (the bird)

Yes, the ipod was on in pocket. So, explains why the battery went, 29 minutes in pocket.

Other files, thought I was recording, but must of double pushed controls and a bunch of one second vids. oops
about five of these.

it was! funny moments were when someone said on video 'look at the idiot riding (their bike) the wrong way' (against traffic).. then later on someone had to follow someone else riding the wrong way up a two-lane one-way street (the first someone decided to ride slowly up the sidewalk instead) :D

If anybody is interested...

We will be at Conowingo Dam on Friday.
Have room for one.
We leave my home at 5:30am.
Will leave Conowingo by 1:00pm.

If not, maybe we'll see you there.
If anybody takes that seat, you'll be sitting next to another STer.

Good day.

By request.

The only pic of me in shorts that is recent :D

At this time, I think it is proper to credit the photographer,
fellow Slippertalker CNY Charles. Thank you Charles. :)

For anyone attending the Deep Cut Show, I have a bumper crop
of Angraecum sesquipedale.
Pm me. Looking for a trade. Phal, Bulbo, Phrag.
NYEric has me covered on the Paph.

Strong chance, I won't be able to make the show.
Very busy at home.
Very, very busy.

Back