I think it is

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a sandie to me and a nicely colored one at that. Some would argue here the petals don't reflex back hard enough nor curly enough to be pure. I disagree, its pure enough for me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic Jim. Congratulations on flowering this species. There wouldn't be many people in Australia that have done this. A pity you weren't closer otherwise I would come and see it in person.

How long have you been growing this? Is this of Taiwanese origin?

Absolutely fantastic Jim. Congratulations on flowering this species. There wouldn't be many people in Australia that have done this. A pity you weren't closer otherwise I would come and see it in person.

How long have you been growing this? Is this of Taiwanese origin?
4 small seedlings from Ken Smart in 2003--they sulked and some died-- 2 remaining and both have started to grow for some reason.The cross was (In Charm x Shin Yi)

4 small seedlings from Ken Smart in 2003--they sulked and some died-- 2 remaining and both have started to grow for some reason.The cross was (In Charm x Shin Yi)

I have read that sanderianum are prone to do that. They grow incredibly slowly to begin with and then all of a sudden take off.

How far is the other seedling off flowering size?

Back